As a government loan applicant, you may have been advised by your Department Head on the requirements for a housing loan or you may refer to the website http://www.lppsa.gov.my/v1/ for information. However, we have for your convenience, listed the following documents required for your loan application:
- Application form to be completed in detail.
- Letter of Confirmation and recommendation from your Department Head.
- Processing fees (RM1.00 for every RM1,000.00 of loan amount).
- Borang VII (Format VII) - Declaration from the borrower giving consent to the Federal Government to deduct from his/her salary the loan instalments (inclusive of interest).
- Copy of title deed.
- Lampiran A - Declaration from the developer consenting to a registrar's caveat.
- Format XIV - To be endorsed by the developer and the borrowers' solicitors.
- Solicitor's declaration - Confirmation of stakeholder and finalisation of loan documents. Borang Akuan SPP 21/86 - Lampiran IV.
- Letter to the housing loan unit confirming the ability to settle the difference between loan and purchase price (if it is not a 100% loan).
- Copy of Power of Attorney, if the agreement has been attested by the Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of Fitness - for completed house.
- The progress payments will be released by the Housing Loan Division only when the title (landed unit) and loan agreement cum assignment (strata unit) has been registered at the land office and the High Court respectively.
Note: The above mentioned format is subject to change by the government Housing Loan Division.
Date of Enforcement from January 2011
||Monthly income (RM)
||Loan Eligibility (RM)
||6,500 and above
||5,500 to 6,499
||4,500 to 5,499
||3,500 to 4,499
||3,000 to 3,499
||2,500 to 2,999
||2,000 to 2,499
||1,500 to 1,999
||1,200 to 1,499
||1,000 to 1,199
||800 to 999
||799 and below
The loan processing is handled by:
Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan
No. 9, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
Persiaran Perdana, Precinct 2
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
Tel: (603) 8880 1600